Here are some common questions and answers for new drivers and chasers:
1. How much do I make?
- Everyone makes 30% of the fares plus all tips they make in the night.
2. What am I required to have?
- Drivers and chasers both need a smart phone with at least 100 MG of data, and drivers need to have a Square Contactless reader ($60).
3. When is training and how long is it?
- Every Thursday at 7 pm and it is 1.5 - 2 hours
4. Can I work with a friend?
- Yes absolutely. Have them fill out an application form and mention in the notes section that they are applying to work with you.
5. Can I apply if I don't have a partner?
- Yes you can, and most people do.
6. Can I work if I have my N?
- No unfortunately not.
7. Do I have to be able to drive standard to work?
- If you apply to be a driver you do, and drivers need to have a 10/10 standard driving capability. But chasers do not, they just need to have a newer model car.
8. How many days a week do I have to work?
- You must be available to work at least once every two weeks at the minimum. Most of our drivers work once or twice a week.
9. How long are you open?
- We are open from 6 pm until 3 am on weekends, 6 pm until 2 am on weekdays.