Here are some common questions and answers for new drivers and chasers:
1. How much do I make?
- Everyone makes 30% of the fares plus all tips they make in the night.
2. What are my start up costs?
- $15 (covers a trip log, ID tag and payment processor). This amount can be deducted off your first pay.
3. When is training and how long is it?
- Every Thursday at 7 pm and it is 1.5 - 2 hours
4. Can I work with a friend?
- Yes absolutely. Have them fill out an application form and mention in the notes section that they are applying to work with you.
5. Can I apply if I don't have a partner?
- Yes you can, and most people do.
6. Can I work if I have my N?
- No unfortunately not.
7. Do I have to be able to drive standard to work?
- If you apply to be a driver you do, and in fact drivers need to have a 10/10 standard driving capability. But chasers do not, they just need to have a newer model 4 cylinder car.
8. How many days a week do I have to work?
- You must be available to work at least once every two weeks at the minimum. Most of our drivers work once or twice a week.
9. How long are you open?
- We are open from 6 pm until 3 am on weekends, 6 pm until 2 am on weekdays.